Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  IT Consultant  |  show details
by Karreen D Reno on Jul 5th, 2013

Dr Wang is my hero. He was excellent in providing me care but he was also very warm individual. He's always smiling and when I was scared to death going into surgery he put me at ease. I had two surgeries with him. Both were successful and his follow up was fabulous. I love his staff, and I love this doctor. Just today I am recommending him to another candidate for SVT. I looked at the reviews of this doctor and I am shocked, I didn't experience ANY of these issues. He is an excellent doctor and the results are what matter. I don't have SVT anymore. My quality of life has changed because of this Doctor.

|  I  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

This doctor made many errors in my late husband's treatment. 1.Prescribing a drug strongly not recommended per the Physician's Desk Reference on drugs because my husband had 3 of 4 conditions for which the drug is counterindicated 2. Not recommending he be put on the heart transplant list when his condition worsened, even though the heart transplant doctors were a hundred feet from Wang's office 3. Not properly programming his ICD, resulting in a VT incident which caused a near fatal accident 4. Not forewarning him that an asthma attack could trigger a severe VT incident, knowing my husband had asthma and another cause of the accident. 5. Not coming up with a replacement drug when the most common drug treating tachycardia started effecting my husband's liver and thus it was not advisable to continue his use.Let the buyer beware of this doctor.