Dr. Paul Wang Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paul Wang?

AFib

Posted on November 30th, 2015

BEST!

IT Consultant

Posted on July 5th, 2013

Dr Wang is my hero. He was excellent in providing me care but he was also very warm individual. He's always smiling and when I was scared to death going into surgery he put me at ease. I had two surgeries with him. Both were successful and his follow up was fabulous. I love his staff, and I love this doctor. Just today I am recommending him to another candidate for SVT. I looked at the reviews of this doctor and I am shocked, I didn't experience ANY of these issues. He is an excellent doctor and the results are what matter. I don't have SVT anymore. My quality of life has changed because of this Doctor.

I

Posted on October 5th, 2011

This doctor made many errors in my late husband's treatment. 1.Prescribing a drug strongly not recommended per the Physician's Desk Reference on drugs because my husband had 3 of 4 conditions for which the drug is counterindicated 2. Not recommending he be put on the heart transplant list when his condition worsened, even though the heart transplant doctors were a hundred feet from Wang's office 3. Not properly programming his ICD, resulting in a VT incident which caused a near fatal accident 4. Not forewarning him that an asthma attack could trigger a severe VT incident, knowing my husband had asthma and another cause of the accident. 5. Not coming up with a replacement drug when the most common drug treating tachycardia started effecting my husband's liver and thus it was not advisable to continue his use.Let the buyer beware of this doctor.

Al