Dr. Paul Wilson III Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul Wilson III?

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Dr. Paul Wilson is a great Dr. Since he has left Springford Family Practice I have been trying find where his new office is so I can go to him again! I feel he is a great Dr. with wonderful bedside manner! Thank you Nancy Janiszewski

Posted on December 30th, 2013

Tried to get an appointment as a new patient and was told they can't see me without medical records. Asked if they have any openings and was told it can take weeks for them to receive records. The doctor may be courteous and well qualified, but after being treated like that on the phone, I'll never know.

Posted on March 17th, 2011

Dr Wilson has been a great dr for my entire family. He is very caring, spends alot of time with us and is treat with follow up information.He is very professional and is very caring and a great listener. We wouldn't go anywhere else. IF he isn't in the office at the time we need my family will actually wait til the next day. He's wonderful in every way.

Posted on November 24th, 2015