Dr. Paul Jackson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

June 3rd, 2016
Doesn't even know the correct dosage of medication I've been on, even though it's been the same for over a year! Very rude and condescending. Seems to be "phoning it in". Gave me lots of conflicting information and I honestly didn't trust him and phoned the pharmacist to find out the Dr. didn't have his facts correct.

November 16th, 2012
Very unprofessional doctor
Very unprofessional doctor that should not be around patients at all. Terrible bedside manner and temper. I found the visit uncomfortable, upsetting and I have never seen a doctor act like this. I would not recommend him to anyone.

August 24th, 2012
Professional
Dr. Jackson is a professional. As a patient I am in full trust of his decisions and he answers any question from me without hesitation. I would recommend Dr. Jackaon to anyone.

January 26th, 2012
Dr. Jackson is top notch but STAY AWAY from his practice!
I first saw Dr. Jackson almost 17 years ago. HE IS GREAT as is the care he provides. The problem is his practice: St. Francis Family Medicine. This has to be the most poorly run "business" I have ever seen. Most of the attendings and residents seem ok but the support staff and the bureaucracy that surround them range from uninformed to incompetent. Furthermore, no one is held accountable for their actions/errors. This problem has worsened as the practice has grown. I admire Dr. Jackson but cannot trust my health to his facility. I'm moving on.

August 19th, 2011
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
I have been a patient of Dr. Paul Jacksons, for many years now. He has always been very attentive and listens to my problems. He also will strive to find out what is wrong with me, even if he doesnt know. I would highly recommend Dr Jackson, He is a fantastic doctor and has a great bed side manner

July 27th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Overall my experiences with Dr. Jackson is wonderful. It is not always easy to get an appointment right away with Dr. Jackson because he is very busy. But I don't like to see a variety of doctors, I prefer to stick to one so I will wait a couple of days if I have to unless it is urgent. Then I will see another doctor in the practice. I have always been treated with an excellent bedside manner, he spends the time you need to discuss everything that is going on. He is very caring and concerned about your current issues you have going on and your overall health. He has acurately diagnosed and treated any illnesses that has come up for me and my family. I would highly recommend Dr. Jackson.

August 8th, 2010
Great Doctor
Even though it takes to long to get to see him, he is a fantastic doctor. He will go to any length to find out what is wrong with you. If he can't he will send you to somebody that can. He does spend enough time with me, even if it seems he is rushed. Thank you Dr. Jackson, I would go to no one else.

April 30th, 2010
Most of the time you wait at least 1/2 an hour in waiting room and another 1/2 hour in exam room. doctor is rushed and does not look at you records until he is in the room with you. spends about 10 minutes with you and leaves.

December 10th, 2009
A Good Doctor
Dr. Paul jackson is a good Doctor. he is to business like. But he will go to everylength to help you. or find you help. He is a very caring Doc. He does spend enough time with you. I always gave him hugs that was the best medicine for me. He is a very good Doctor for adults and children. thank you doctor Paul jackson.