A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jaffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jaffe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Jaffe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jonathan Jaffe MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Paul Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Jaffe practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.