A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jaffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jaffe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Jaffe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jonathan Jaffe MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Paul Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Jaffe practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.