A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jaffray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffray
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffray graduated from Flinders University Of South Australia, Adelaide.
Dr. Jaffray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Harford Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Jaffray MD is a male Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Jaffray practice?
- Dr. Paul Jaffray has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Jaffray practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Windsor Mill, MD.
See Windsor Mill Radiologists.