A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jaffray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffray
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffray graduated from Flinders University Of South Australia, Adelaide.
Dr. Jaffray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Harford Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Jaffray MD is a male Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Jaffray practice?
- Dr. Paul Jaffray has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Jaffray practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Windsor Mill, MD.
See Windsor Mill Radiologists.