Dr. Paul Jagielo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Jagielo?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Paul Jagielo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2017

RX Request Denied ????????

Do you think it's fair to deny a patient a CPAP mask ? With my current insurance I'd have to pay for my VISIT myself 100%. Please reconsider !!!

November 2nd, 2016

Great doctor

DR. JAGIELO TALKS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HIM. I ALWAYS FEEL HE IS LOOKING OUT FOR YOU WITH GOOD MEDICAL ADVISE. GREAT GUY. GOD BLESS YOU.

June 6th, 2016

If you want to be treated rudely, go here!

The team at Dr. Jagielo's office is rude and disrespectful. I felt like my presence was interrupting their busy day. They couldn't have been more rushed and apathetic when answering my questions. If you are looking for a warm, friendly medical office, please look elsewhere. Dr. Jagielo knows what he's talking about, but his bedside manner is basically non-existent. His responses were curt and terse, again making me feel that I was interrupting a busy day. What happened to putting the patient first? What happened to seeing the patient as a valuable person, worthy of respect and dignity? Please don't waste your time here--there must be better, friendlier pulmonologists in the Chicagoland area.

September 12th, 2014

Caring and professional

Dr. Jagielo saw my 85 year mom to discuss tests results that showed spots on her lungs. He was patient and kind when he spoke to her and showed both humor and compassion at a time when we were both worried about cancer. My mom is sensitive to how doctors relate information to her when one of her adult children is there. Sometimes doctors talk to us, the adult children rather than her. Dr. Jagielo was great at including both my Mom and me in the discussion. We highly recommend Dr. Jagielo.

February 7th, 2013

Great sleep doctor!

He spends ample time with me, answers all my questions and offers additional information on related issues. Because I'm willing to see him at the Archer Avenue location, I've not had any problems getting a timely appointment.

September 10th, 2017