A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jantzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jantzi, Allergy & Immunology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jantzi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jantzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jantzi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jantzi graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jantzi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Jantzi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Jantzi practice?
- Dr. Paul Jantzi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Paul Jantzi practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Brenham, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX and La Grange, TX.
See Brenham Allergists, Brenham Internists, and Brenham Pediatricians.