Learn more about Dr. Paul Jantzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jantzi, Allergy & Immunology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jantzi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jantzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jantzi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jantzi graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jantzi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Jantzi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Jantzi practice?
- Dr. Paul Jantzi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Paul Jantzi practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Brenham, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX and La Grange, TX.
See Brenham Allergists, Brenham Internists, and Brenham Pediatricians.