A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jantzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jantzi, Allergy & Immunology is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jantzi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hives Urticaria
- Immune Deficiency
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jantzi graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jantzi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Jantzi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Jantzi practice?
- Dr. Paul Jantzi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Paul Jantzi practices Allergy & Immunology near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brenham, TX and Columbus, TX.
See College Station Allergists.