A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jayachandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jayachandra, NEPHROLOGY is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jayachandra, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayachandra graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Jayachandra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jayachandra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Jayachandra practice?
Dr. Paul Jayachandra practices Internal Medicine near Saint Augustine, FL.
See Saint Augustine Internists.