A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jayachandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jayachandra, NEPHROLOGY is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jayachandra, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayachandra graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Jayachandra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Jayachandra MD and PA is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Jayachandra practice?
- Dr. Paul Jayachandra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Jayachandra practices Internal Medicine near Saint Augustine, FL.
See Saint Augustine Internists.