Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Jeffords
Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Roswell, GA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Jeffords is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, Northside Hospital and Cartersville Medical Center. Dr. Jeffords has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Jeffords has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Paul Jeffords is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Jeffrey Peretz
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi9
Dr. John Garrett
Atlanta, GA 0 mi40
Dr. Delores Kirkpatrick
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi37