Learn more about Dr. Paul Jeffords:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jeffords is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeffords
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jeffords Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laser Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffords has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul R Jeffords MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Jeffords practice?
- Dr. Paul Jeffords has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Jeffords practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.