Internist
100 S Ellsworth Ave
Ste 208
San Mateo, CA 94401
650-340-6302
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  An encyclopedia of Knowledge  |  show details
by Deborah on Oct 3rd, 2014

He is known as an encyclopedia of knowledge. Very knowledgeable and refers to the best of the best specialists for a well rounded team of doctors for my complex conditions. He has sent me to Stanford E.R. To try to get admitted when nobody else could help me. His nurse is also fabulous and has researched my rare diagnosis. When you get used to his dry sense of humor, you will appreciate him even more so. I trust this doctor if my life depended on it. He takes action and will even get on the phone to talk to one of my doctors if needed to expedite proper team care. Highly recommend him.

|  show details
Dec 2nd, 2010

True----Dr Jemelian has a unique personality that I would describe as dry humor. I find him funny but more importantly, extremely knowledgable. He is, by far, the best diagnostician around. I like his approach to diagnosing and treatment plan.

|  I TOLERATED THE DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF FOR TOO LONG!  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2010

I thought this doctor was good so I tolerated his nasty bedside manner as well as the similarly nasty, rude and absolutely unhelpful front office clerk. The crowning blow was a prescribed medicine that cured the symptom and not the cause. I later discovered that this medicine was intended for extremely short term use (a month or less) instead of years. I only wish I had left sooner.

|  I do not recommend this doctor.  |  show details
by james n. on May 19th, 2010

He could not come up with any diagnostic.He did not refer me to a specialist.Very rude.

|  show details
Apr 20th, 2010

Poor front desk manner, no communication on results.

|  Jemelian Paul Md is superb primary-care physician  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 22nd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

If you need an internist, Dr. Jemelian`s your man! He`s been my go-to primary care physician for years, and I wouldn`t consider going anywhe...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com