A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jenkins, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Jenkins has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul George Jenkins MD is a male Nephrologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Paul Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Jenkins practices Nephrology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Nephrologists.