Dr. Paul Jenkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Jenkins?

More than you expect

Posted on July 26th, 2012

It's rare to find a Doctor who will spend time with you. Rarer still is it to find a Doctor who will make an effort to really understand the problem. He did his homework, collected and studied old records, and was prepared to manage my condition. It doesn't get any better than this.

The Best

Posted on August 26th, 2011

I've dealt with doctors all of my life with various problems from birth. Dr. Jenkins ranks among the best I've seen. He is thorough, informative, and attentive. I always understand what is my current status and what my options are. I'm never talked down to, or feel left out. If you want someone who cares and will slways give it to you straight, he's the one.

Posted on January 12th, 2010