A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jett
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jett, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jett graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Jett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Lakeway Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Jett MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Jett practice?
- Dr. Paul Jett has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Jett practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Physiatrists.