A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jett is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jett, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jett graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Jett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Lakeway Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Jett MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Jett practice?
- Dr. Paul Jett has 10 office locations.
Dr. Paul Jett practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lenoir City, TN and Morristown, TN.
See Knoxville Physiatrists.