Dr. Paul Ji Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Ji?

The worst Dr's office on the face of the earth

Posted on March 30th, 2017

I want to say that this has been by far the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor's office in my ENTIRE life. Dealing with his psychotic office manager is so stressful, she literally has raised my blood pressure. The Dr. Is on vacation every single time I am on vacation. Their hours require that you must take a whole day off of work to get an appointment. They dont order my medication with enough time incase weather delays delivery. This office is a hot mess, the dr seems to always be on vacation, and the office staff are rude, obnoxious, crazy and verbally abusive. There are no words to describe how bad this place is and how much stress they have caused me. This is the worst office in the face of the earth . I was forced to give 1 star

Longest wait time for the Dr. And a very rude PA

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Horrible wait time! Newly located on East 39 Street. Epidurals were quicker at previous location. Avoid PA Terry Klien, I was warned about her extreme rudeness, and they were right. My Husband and I are currently looking for a new doctor.

Rude stuff

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Rude stuff. They confirmed that they take my insurance upon the visit, however, sent the bill later. When I called the office to see why I received the bill Daniel barked at me, and then hang up. I won't recommend it or go there again because of the rude stuff and attitude you don't wanna deal with.

Great Dr

Posted on April 9th, 2014

Dr Ji was very polite and listens intently to your issue. He recommends the best option and explains the pros and cons. He is VERY patient and has been a tremendous help to me. Love him. His receptionist is caring and personable. An his assistant is courteous. So happy I found Dr Ji!

Patient

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Listened actively, and treated my condition conservatively - with an emphasis on relieving pain plus managed physical therapy.

my epidural

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Surprisingly, I really didn't feel a thing during the procedure. I was expecting much worse. I did get relief from the injection and sciatic pain was far lessened the very next day.Like his ability to explain the process and speak with confidence about his procedure Felt like I was in very good hands. Would highly recommend this doctor.

Caring and dedicated

Posted on September 28th, 2010

Chronic pain. He is creative and logical in his treatment plan. Very knowledgeable. Follows up even if you do not call him! Makes you feel at ease. Gives you hope but is realistic at the same time. Highly recommended.

Posted on August 24th, 2010

NOT ENOUGH EXPERIENCE TO TREAT PATIENTS EFFECTIVELY, IF YOU WANT STELLAR TREATMENT, FIND SOMEONE WITH MORE EXPERIENCE. TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER. COURTEOUS, BUT CONDESCENDING. LIKES TO DO INVASIVE PROCEDURES OVER LESS INVASIVE, AND DOESNT DO THEM WITHOUT PAIN. AGAIN, EXPERIENCE IS KEY.

Posted on October 26th, 2017