Dr. Paul Ji MD Patient Reviews

March 21st, 2015
Longest wait time for the Dr. And a very rude PA
Horrible wait time! Newly located on East 39 Street. Epidurals were quicker at previous location. Avoid PA Terry Klien, I was warned about her extreme rudeness, and they were right. My Husband and I are currently looking for a new doctor.

March 20th, 2015
Rude stuff
Rude stuff. They confirmed that they take my insurance upon the visit, however, sent the bill later. When I called the office to see why I received the bill Daniel barked at me, and then hang up. I won't recommend it or go there again because of the rude stuff and attitude you don't wanna deal with.

April 9th, 2014
Great Dr
Dr Ji was very polite and listens intently to your issue. He recommends the best option and explains the pros and cons. He is VERY patient and has been a tremendous help to me. Love him. His receptionist is caring and personable. An his assistant is courteous. So happy I found Dr Ji!

June 25th, 2013
Patient
Listened actively, and treated my condition conservatively - with an emphasis on relieving pain plus managed physical therapy.

April 4th, 2013
He needs more experience
Dr. Ji's lack of experience shows in his fear to treat patients with complicated issues. My husband had a staph infection from an operation at The Hopsital for Special Surgery and Dr. Ji released him from his care because my husband's case was too complicated.

April 9th, 2012
my epidural
Surprisingly, I really didn't feel a thing during the procedure. I was expecting much worse. I did get relief from the injection and sciatic pain was far lessened the very next day.Like his ability to explain the process and speak with confidence about his procedure Felt like I was in very good hands. Would highly recommend this doctor.

September 28th, 2010
Caring and dedicated
Chronic pain. He is creative and logical in his treatment plan. Very knowledgeable. Follows up even if you do not call him! Makes you feel at ease. Gives you hope but is realistic at the same time. Highly recommended.

August 24th, 2010
NOT ENOUGH EXPERIENCE TO TREAT PATIENTS EFFECTIVELY, IF YOU WANT STELLAR TREATMENT, FIND SOMEONE WITH MORE EXPERIENCE. TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER. COURTEOUS, BUT CONDESCENDING. LIKES TO DO INVASIVE PROCEDURES OVER LESS INVASIVE, AND DOESNT DO THEM WITHOUT PAIN. AGAIN, EXPERIENCE IS KEY.