A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gregory Johnson DO is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Paul Johnson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Johnson practices Pediatrics near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.