A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Johnson practice?
Dr. Paul Johnson practices Pediatrics near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.