A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Johnson, DO, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Johnson DO and MPH is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Paul Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Sports Medicine Doctors, and Portland Family Physicians.