Learn more about Dr. Paul Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Johnson, DO, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Johnson DO and MPH is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Paul Johnson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paul Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Gresham, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Sports Medicine Doctors, and Portland Family Physicians.