A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Joos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Joos graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Joos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Joos practice?
Dr. Paul Joos practices Ophthalmology near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, WA.
See Renton Ophthalmologists.