A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Joos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Joos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joos
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Joos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Joos graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Norman Joos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul N. Joos practice?
- Dr. Paul Joos has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Joos practices Ophthalmology near Renton, WA.
See Renton Ophthalmologists.