A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Joos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Joos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Joos graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Joos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital -Multicare
- St. Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Joos practice?
- Dr. Paul Joos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Joos practices Ophthalmology near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, WA.
See Renton Ophthalmologists.