A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Joslyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Joslyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Joslyn, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Joslyn graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Joslyn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jeffery Joslyn FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Joslyn practice?
- Dr. Paul Joslyn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Joslyn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Obstetricians & Gynecologists.