A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Juliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Juliano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Juliano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Juliano graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Juliano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- PinnacleHealth Hospitals
- Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Juliano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Juliano practice?
Dr. Paul Juliano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Surgeons.