A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Juliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Juliano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Juliano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Juliano graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Juliano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- PinnacleHealth Hospitals
- Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Juliano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Juliano practice?
- Dr. Paul Juliano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Juliano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Camp Hill Surgeons.