A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kenneth Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Paul Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Gastroenterologists.