A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kenneth Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Paul Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Gastroenterologists.