Learn more about Dr. Paul Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gilbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gilbert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip and Knee ReplacementJoint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Keith Gilbert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Paul Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gilbert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Orthopedic Surgeons.