A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul King is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul King, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. King has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kevin King MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. King practice?
- Dr. Paul King has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul King practices Neurological Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Atlanta Surgeons.