Learn more about Dr. Paul Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinman
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Kleinman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kleinman, MD, MSW, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kleinman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul K Kleinman MD, MSW, and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Orthopaedic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Kleinman practice?
- Dr. Paul Kleinman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kleinman practices Pediatrics, Orthopaedic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Surgeons, and Boston Radiologists.