A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kleinman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kleinman, MD, MSW, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kleinman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul K Kleinman MD, MSW, and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Orthopaedic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Kleinman practice?
- Dr. Paul Kleinman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kleinman practices Pediatrics, Orthopaedic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Orthopedic Surgeons, and Boston Radiologists.