A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kleinman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kleinman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleinman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Kleinman practice?
Dr. Paul Kleinman practices Pediatrics, Orthopaedic Surgery, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Orthopedic Surgeons, Boston Radiologists, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.