A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kleinman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kleinman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kane Kleinman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Orthopaedic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Kleinman practice?
- Dr. Paul Kleinman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kleinman practices Pediatrics, Orthopaedic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians, Worcester Surgeons, and Worcester Radiologists.