A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Metzger is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metzger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Metzger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Metzger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Metzger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Sutter Amador Hospital-Mission Blvd
- Sutter Amador Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kenji Metzger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Metzger practice?
- Dr. Paul Metzger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Metzger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA.
See Jackson Surgeons.