A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kachoris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kachoris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kachoris
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kachoris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kachoris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachoris graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul John Kachoris MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Kachoris practice?
- Dr. Paul Kachoris has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kachoris practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Pediatricians and Skokie Psychiatrists.