Dr. Paul Kachoris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Kachoris?

April 14th, 2016

Kachoris placed me on Zoloft and Mellarill when I was ONLY ELEVEN years old. The dangers of an SSRI coupled with Mellarill (similar to Haldol) to a preadolescent brain can be devastating. He used to (and this is completely honest and true) SLEEP during my sessions. My parents gave me a small tape recorder (dictaphone) to chronicle his behavior. When my parents confronted him - he denied it. Then my parents played the audio tape for Kachoris. Naturally, he quickly changed his tune and insisted that his "fake naps" we're being utilized as a technique to force me to start a conversation during our sessions. I had NEVER hated someone as much as I despised him back then (1986). He asked my parents and me to have a family session to "explain" his opinions of us. Kachoris insisted that I suffered from an Oedipal complex. Keep in mind - I was only 11 years old. He literally screamed that he was convinced I wanted to have sexual relations with my mother so badly, that she need be cautious of me because I might likely attempt to sexually assault her. I couldn't make this up if I tried. He is the least professional, most dispicable, dishonest and cruel "doctor" I have ever had the displeasure of seeing.

November 16th, 2015

Very Helpful

I have been working with Dr. Kachoris for 4 years now. He is always available when I need him. He was able to connect with me better than anybody I have every spoken with before. He will check in on me when I do not reach out to him myself. I highly recommend his services.

January 16th, 2014

STRANGE

He is not helpful at all. From the beginning he doesn't understand patients, and what help they need. HE CHARGES WAY TOO MUCH. He gives bad references to his patients, that's not helpful at all.

December 10th, 2014