A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kahn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from University Of The West Indies, Barbados. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul R Kahn MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Paul Kahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kahn practices Urology near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Plantation Urologists.