Learn more about Dr. Paul Kaiwi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kaiwi, Family Practitioner, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiwi
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiwi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiwi graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Kaiwi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Kaiwi practice?
- Dr. Paul Kaiwi has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kaiwi practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Kahului, HI.
See Kahului General Practitioners and Kahului Internists.