A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kaiwi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kaiwi, Family Practitioner, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiwi
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiwi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiwi graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Kaiwi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Kaiwi practice?
- Dr. Paul Kaiwi has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kaiwi practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Kahului, HI.
See Kahului Primary Care Doctors and Kahului Internists.