A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kalekas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kalekas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kalekas, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalekas graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalekas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- University Med Center of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul James Kalekas DO and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Kalekas practice?
- Dr. Paul Kalekas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kalekas practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.