Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Kalekas
Dr. Paul Kalekas, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Henderson, NV and Las Vegas, NV. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kalekas is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center, Summerlin Hospital Medical Center and University Med Center of Southern Nevada. Dr. Kalekas has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Kalekas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...