A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kamin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kamin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Dennis Kamin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Kamin practice?
- Dr. Paul Kamin has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kamin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.