A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kamin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kamin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Dennis Kamin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Kamin practice?
- Dr. Paul Kamin has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kamin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.