A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kaminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminski graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kaminski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Kaminski MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Kaminski practice?
- Dr. Paul Kaminski has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kaminski practices Radiation Oncology near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Oncologists.