Dr. Paul J Kaminski MD is a male Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kaminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminski graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaminski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Kaminski practice?
Dr. Paul Kaminski practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Radiologists, Lancaster Oncologists, and Lancaster Pathologists.