A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kaminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaminski
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kaminski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminski graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kaminski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Kaminski MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Kaminski practice?
- Dr. Paul Kaminski has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kaminski practices Radiation Oncology near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Radiologists.