A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kaminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminski graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kaminski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaminski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Kaminski practice?
Dr. Paul Kaminski practices Radiation Oncology near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Radiation Oncologists.