A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kantrowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kantrowitz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantrowitz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kantrowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantrowitz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kantrowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Kantrowitz MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Kantrowitz practice?
- Dr. Paul Kantrowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kantrowitz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Gastroenterologists.