A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kantrowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kantrowitz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantrowitz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kantrowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kantrowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantrowitz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kantrowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Kantrowitz MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Kantrowitz practice?
- Dr. Paul Kantrowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kantrowitz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Gastroenterologists.