Dr. Paul Karns Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Paul Karns?

Great Dr.

Posted on May 8th, 2014

I had been having trouble with my heart since 2000, yet no Dr would listen. When I got to the ER, the nurse ASSURED ME that my heart was fine. After Dr Karns came in, I was taken to ICU IMMEDIATELY. I was having a heart attack. DR KARNS SAVED MYLIFE!! HE IS A GREAT DR. AS FAR AS THE OTHER COMMENT ON THIS PAGE,,WELL I THINK THERE WERE TO MANY PEOPLE IN THE ROOM(FOR STARTERS) AND IF HE WAS TRANSPORTED TO THE HOSPITAL, THEN THE EMTS GAVE DR KARNS ALL OF THE INFO THAT WAS NEEDED. DR KARNS IS A GREAT DR.. IN 2004 HE SAVED MY SON SAMS LIFE!! I WOULD TAKE DR KARNS OVER ANY OTHER DR. ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!

Posted on December 24th, 2013

Dr Karns saw my father in the ER. He was unwilling to even touch my dad, nor did he in any way try to interact with my dad, my mom, or any of my family who were there, and in the room with my dad the entire time he was in the ER. He ordered labwork, without having seen my dad, nor inquiring about his condition and why we had him transported to the ER, and after having to ask about the results, he finally came in, said it was all ok, and dismissed us. I would prefer to never have to encounter this "Dr" again. As far as the ratings, if you were allowed to put a "0", that's what I would have put for the ones that were applicable.

Posted on April 16th, 2017