A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kassar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kassar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kassar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassar graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kassar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kassar MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Kassar practice?
- Dr. Paul Kassar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kassar practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.