A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koyu Katayama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katayama
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Katayama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koyu Katayama, MD, PHD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chromosome Disorders
- Female Infertility
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katayama graduated from University Of Tokyo.
Dr. Katayama has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Aurora Health Care Metro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koyu Paul Katayama MD and PHD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Koyu P. Katayama practice?
- Dr. Koyu Katayama has 4 office locations.
Dr. Koyu Katayama practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Arlington Heights Endocrinologists.