A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koyu Katayama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katayama
Type 1 Diabetes Patient Education Learn all about type 1 diabetes by first reading Vitals' patient education guide. Know what to expect and how to prepare for your diabetes doctor visit before you go.Before Visiting Dr. Katayama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koyu Katayama, MD, PHD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chromosome Disorders
- Female Infertility
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katayama graduated from University Of Tokyo.
Dr. Katayama has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Aurora Health Care Metro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koyu Paul Katayama MD and PHD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Koyu P. Katayama practice?
- Dr. Koyu Katayama has 4 office locations.
Dr. Koyu Katayama practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Arlington Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.