A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Katzenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Katzenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Katzenstein, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzenstein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Katzenstein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Anderson County Hospital
- Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Katzenstein MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Katzenstein practice?
- Dr. Paul Katzenstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Katzenstein practices Rheumatology near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Rheumatologists.