A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Keenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Keenan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keenan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Keenan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Keenan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Keenan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keenan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Keenan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Keenan practice?
- Dr. Paul Keenan has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Keenan practices Ophthalmology near Bristol, PA.
See Bristol Ophthalmologists.