A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Keenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Keenan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keenan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Keenan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Keenan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Keenan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keenan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Keenan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Keenan practice?
- Dr. Paul Keenan has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Keenan practices Ophthalmology near Bristol, PA.
See Bristol Ophthalmologists.