A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Keller, MD, MS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Keller has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Leroy Keller MD and MS is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Keller practice?
- Dr. Paul Keller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Keller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clive, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Ankeny, IA and Des Moines, IA.
See Clive Radiologists.