A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kellerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kellerman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kellerman, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellerman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kellerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Stephen Kellerman MD is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Kellerman practice?
- Dr. Paul Kellerman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kellerman practices Nephrology near Fitchburg, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.