Learn more about Dr. Paul Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kelley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Kelley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Paul Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kelley practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.