Learn more about Dr. Paul Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kelley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Kelley practice?
Dr. Paul Kelley practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.