A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kelley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Kelley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Paul Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kelley practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.