Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Doctor I've had since childhood show details Best Doctor I've had since childhood
by Dan W. on Sep 2nd, 2015

Best Doctor I've had since childhood

by Richard M on Jul 22nd, 2015

Dr. Kelley listens, and allows me to ask questions. He has a calm, comfortable, bedside manner; I never feel embarrassed, anxious or uneasy under his care. Dr. Kelley gives sound advice, and conveys a sense of being caring in a non-intrusive, non-judgmental way. I feel he is truly an excellent physician, and wish others would follow his example.

by David Keener on Feb 6th, 2015

Dr. Kelley is a great doctor. Very caring, compassionate professional.

Dr. Paul Kelly is great!! show details Dr. Paul Kelly is great!!
Mar 9th, 2010

I lived in Phoenix for 4 years and went through 5 doctors before I found Dr. Kelly. He is so thorough and knows what he is doing. I went to Dr. Kelly for 5 years until I moved out of Arizona. The only thing I miss about Arizona is Dr. Kelly and his nurse Anita. I rarely waited more than 15 minutes after my appointment time. Dr. Kelly always tried to answer my questions even if they weren't about what my appointment was for.Dr. Kelly always did what ever he could do before sending me to a high priced specialist.Dr. Kelly is truly concerned about his patients.

Jul 4th, 2009

Dr. Kelley is very caring--always follows up to give you test results quickly. Spends time with you and answers all questions. Puts you at ease. Warm and personable but very professional

Sep 8th, 2008

Dr. Kelley and his staff are great. I looked for a long time before I found a doctor that I liked and trusted. I typically like to see female doctors, but he's amazing. His PA is also great. They always get me in quickly when necessary and aren't afraid to challenge the insurance companies to get you what you need for your health. Love him!