Family Physicians
1668 W Glendale Ave
Suite 128
Phoenix, AZ 85021
602-544-8541
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Paul Kelly is great!!  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2010

I lived in Phoenix for 4 years and went through 5 doctors before I found Dr. Kelly. He is so thorough and knows what he is doing. I went to Dr. Kelly for 5 years until I moved out of Arizona. The only thing I miss about Arizona is Dr. Kelly and his nurse Anita. I rarely waited more than 15 minutes after my appointment time. Dr. Kelly always tried to answer my questions even if they weren't about what my appointment was for.Dr. Kelly always did what ever he could do before sending me to a high priced specialist.Dr. Kelly is truly concerned about his patients.

|  show details
Jul 4th, 2009

Dr. Kelley is very caring--always follows up to give you test results quickly. Spends time with you and answers all questions. Puts you at ease. Warm and personable but very professional

|  show details
Sep 8th, 2008

Dr. Kelley and his staff are great. I looked for a long time before I found a doctor that I liked and trusted. I typically like to see female doctors, but he's amazing. His PA is also great. They always get me in quickly when necessary and aren't afraid to challenge the insurance companies to get you what you need for your health. Love him!