A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kempe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kempe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kempe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kempe, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Atrial Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kempe graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kempe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southcrest Hospital
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W Kempe MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Kempe practice?
- Dr. Paul Kempe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kempe practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Cardiothoracic Surgeons.