A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kentor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kentor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kentor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kentor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kentor graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kentor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Kentor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Kentor practice?
- Dr. Paul Kentor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kentor practices Allergy & Immunology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL and Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Evanston Allergists.