Overall Review

August 3rd, 2015
Worse staff ever
Staff is horrible. Same lady always answers the phone and sounds like some one done kicked her dog and all depressed and very rude. She has hung up on me 2 times and my husband once. I can't even finish what I have to say before shes had enough of my questions. Also when trying to get my records I was told one thing and to call back and when I did the same rude lady would not even transfer me to the one I talked to. And she told me what the lady was going to do for me that she would not do. And hung up

March 21st, 2013
Appointment
Dr Kenworthy has a wonderful demeanor and answers all questions with slow deliberate answers that were easy to understand. He seems to appreciate his patients. The only problem we waited 1 hour in the lobby and 1/2 hour in the exam room. This is extreme. Also have been waiting for followup appointment to be set and it has not as of yet.

February 28th, 2011
No sure about Dr but when I called to make the appointment the operator was so rude. She was talking to another patient about what pharmacy he used and had me to repeat my simple last night 3 times even after spelling it. I gave up when she ask me my frist name over and over while talking with patient in front of her!

October 19th, 2010
Picture is Wrong, but Great Urologist
Wonder if Dr. Kenworthy knows his picture is of a female? I've seen Dr. Kenworthy in his Huntsville & The Woodlands offices. He's a wonderful and polite physician. Dr. Kenworthy does a great job of easing your concerns when seeing a Urologist.

January 4th, 2010
Experienced
Dr. Kenworthy and the physicians at Northwoods Urology Associates are exceptional.