A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ketro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ketro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ketro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketro graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ketro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul O Ketro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul O. Ketro practice?
- Dr. Paul Ketro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ketro practices Family Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Revere, MA and Melrose, MA.
See Boston Family Physicians.