A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kidd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kidd, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kidd graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Kidd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Clinton Kidd MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Kidd practice?
- Dr. Paul Kidd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kidd practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.