A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Kim practice?
- Dr. Paul Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kim practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.