A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. King has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David King MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. King practice?
- Dr. Paul King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul King practices Internal Medicine near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO and Memphis, TN.
See Southaven Internists.