Dr. Paul King MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Southaven, MS

3.1

August 1st, 2013
excellent physician
Dr. King was willing to perform a colonoscopy for me with no anesthesia as I wished. This relieved me of considerable stress and I believe is a testimony to his confidence and skill in performing this procedure. I would choose again to forgo anesthesia with this physician performing a colonoscopy. There was very little discomfort. My husband also saw him for symptoms that we feared would trigger expensive and invasive tests, but Dr. King believed those to be unnecessary and thoroughly explained to us (correctly) the likely source of the symptoms. We feel that he takes a conservative approach that places the long-term welfare of the patient first. We have great confidence in his clinical judgment and skills.

May 9th, 2012
Wheaton
Get an appointment through your PCP or you will be waiting interminably. Staff is rude - you cannot blame them, it is probably the best that can be obtained at that pay level. Condescending doctor - how would like House without the expertise? Follow-up? Non-existent. So why was I visiting him? For reasons of continuity. Glad to be done with this. Moving along.And bill-payer (below) you can just...

September 28th, 2011
Very, very, kind and caring doctor and staff. The negative remarks here are not at all my experience, but then again I do pay my bills.

September 20th, 2011
Unprofessional staff & misdiagnosis
Dr King misdiagnosed me causing me to go to a specialist that was unnecessary & costly. The office staff need an overall attitude adjustment & are rude; wanting to harass me about the remaining balance I had, going so far as to call me a "low life". I have plans on contacting the FTC to record there behavior.

June 15th, 2011
Lucky to be his patient
Dr. King ranks high on my personal "top docs" list. He is always on time, clearly has reviewed my records before coming into the office (rare), is thorough, listens very well, explains what's going on and what we can do (or not do) in clear detail, answers all my questions. I never feel rushed - he treats patients like individuals, not like cases. And he has a sense of humor. His office staff are competent. He is especially knowledgable about the impact of cancer and radiation therapy on the body, which is important in my case. Time spent in the waiting room is minimal. I have complete confidence in him.

February 24th, 2011
Good Crew
dr king and his staff were friendly, professional and took the time to explain.

December 21st, 2010
Dr.King is the most condescending doctor I have ever come across in my life
Dr.King is the most condescending doctor I have ever come across in my life. His office staff is completely unprofessional and rude. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! trust me.

October 20th, 2010
Does Not Call Back and Incompetent Staff
I called to get an appointment and the women who answer the phones told me she would have Dr.King or a staff member call me back. That was 3 weeks ago. I still haven't heard anything. Dr.King needs to get a staff who cares. And he has failed to keep his oath about keeping people from harm and that the wholeness of patients will be his first consideration. He caused me harm because I could have found out 3 weeks ago that I have Celiac Disease and not had to go through all the pain I went through! In my opinion he is not a very good doctor and his staff is even worse and I would not recommend him to anyone!

July 15th, 2010
The office staff are HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! They cared more about harassing me over the $40 I owed rather then telling me about my test results.

March 19th, 2009
The office staff greet you with a smile the minute you walk in the office. Dr. King was running right on time, and was very willing to spend time talking to me about my symptoms.