Dr. Paul Kiritsis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Kiritsis?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Paul Kiritsis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 3rd, 2017

Dr. Kiritsis has treated mt shoulders for several years.

He has been honest with me and preparing me for replacing my shoulder. I am getting to the point now where I feel it is necessary to replace it as I have bought enough time.

March 16th, 2017

Why did we bother?

My mother was a patient with Dr. Kiritsis. He told her she might have bone cancer and she waited over an hour in the waiting room after a week of waiting for results from an MRI, only to find out that he claimed she had a benign cyst after spending about two minutes looking at the images. She was terrified that entire week that she might have cancer. When I suggested he might want to wait until he was sure of a diagnosis before mentioning all possibilities, he said he didn't want to 'sugar coat' his diagnosis. He then said he still wasn't sure and referred her to another specialist.

January 25th, 2017

Fantastic Surgeon

Dr. Kiritsis performed an ACL reconstruction on my knee 6 months ago. I am now back playing basketball and look forward to my college career next year. He did an amazing job on my knee. Thanks Dr. Kiritsis for your help!!

October 21st, 2016

Teacher

I thought he was thorough and professional. He scoped both of knees and now there is no pain. What is strange is the people who wrote bad reviews have really poor grammar. Is there a correlation between bad grammar and unhappiness with doctors?

October 4th, 2016

Nurse

Dr. Kiritsis is an outstanding physician. I am very familiar with the outcomes and complications at St. Francis. The review below is completely false. I know that Dr. Kiritsis has performed over 300 cases in our hospital over the last 2 years without a single infection. Why would someone write such a false and negative review just to harm a physician's reputation? Truly despicable!!

September 30th, 2016

Really sore shoulder. One visit and a steroid shot,3 years ago. No problems since.

June 24th, 2016

Mr.

I agree with the writer of May 2016, I developed an infection after the surgery and he completely abandoned me as he did not want to affect his infection rate. I would never refer anyone to him. I only gave him one star and (zero stars) was not available.

May 18th, 2016

outstanding doc. reviewed my tough shoulder problem with me and fixed it. Thanks Doc!!!

May 12th, 2016

Terrible bedside manner and once a problem developed after surgery he completely abandoned me and hoped I would go away.

April 1st, 2016

Very personable. Great doc

April 1st, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. K. He was running late but apologized for taking up so much of my time. How considerate!! He did a great job diagnosing and treating my rotator cuff tear. He has people from all over the world come and watch him operate. Really cool!!

February 24th, 2016

Surgery Patient

He did my ACL several months ago and I have had nothing but excellent results. His staff was helpful and responsive to my calls and forms that I needed for work. Dr. Kiritsis explains the surgery in detail which answered my questions. The surgery scheduling was easy and his staff was very helpful.