Dr. Paul Kiritsis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Kiritsis?

The worst

Posted on November 13th, 2017

He does not listen to his patients. He allows his own personal beliefs to interfere with his ability to practice professionally. His cavalier attitude is an affront to all that see him. Don't let his initial smile and shake of the hand fool you into false comfort. He is nothing but an obstructionist, and fails in providing true care. Don't ask for physical therapy, intermittent FMLA, or temporary handicap tags...he doesn't believe in any of those. His surgery is the end all. This man defines high horse mentality.

Dr. Kiritsis has treated mt shoulders for several years.

Posted on April 3rd, 2017

He has been honest with me and preparing me for replacing my shoulder. I am getting to the point now where I feel it is necessary to replace it as I have bought enough time.

Why did we bother?

Posted on March 16th, 2017

My mother was a patient with Dr. Kiritsis. He told her she might have bone cancer and she waited over an hour in the waiting room after a week of waiting for results from an MRI, only to find out that he claimed she had a benign cyst after spending about two minutes looking at the images. She was terrified that entire week that she might have cancer. When I suggested he might want to wait until he was sure of a diagnosis before mentioning all possibilities, he said he didn't want to 'sugar coat' his diagnosis. He then said he still wasn't sure and referred her to another specialist.

Fantastic Surgeon

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Dr. Kiritsis performed an ACL reconstruction on my knee 6 months ago. I am now back playing basketball and look forward to my college career next year. He did an amazing job on my knee. Thanks Dr. Kiritsis for your help!!

Teacher

Posted on October 21st, 2016

I thought he was thorough and professional. He scoped both of knees and now there is no pain. What is strange is the people who wrote bad reviews have really poor grammar. Is there a correlation between bad grammar and unhappiness with doctors?

Nurse

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Dr. Kiritsis is an outstanding physician. I am very familiar with the outcomes and complications at St. Francis. The review below is completely false. I know that Dr. Kiritsis has performed over 300 cases in our hospital over the last 2 years without a single infection. Why would someone write such a false and negative review just to harm a physician's reputation? Truly despicable!!

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Really sore shoulder. One visit and a steroid shot,3 years ago. No problems since.

Mr.

Posted on June 24th, 2016

I agree with the writer of May 2016, I developed an infection after the surgery and he completely abandoned me as he did not want to affect his infection rate. I would never refer anyone to him. I only gave him one star and (zero stars) was not available.

Posted on May 18th, 2016

outstanding doc. reviewed my tough shoulder problem with me and fixed it. Thanks Doc!!!

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Terrible bedside manner and once a problem developed after surgery he completely abandoned me and hoped I would go away.

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Very personable. Great doc

Posted on April 1st, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. K. He was running late but apologized for taking up so much of my time. How considerate!! He did a great job diagnosing and treating my rotator cuff tear. He has people from all over the world come and watch him operate. Really cool!!