Dr. Paul Kiritsis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 21st, 2016
Teacher
I thought he was thorough and professional. He scoped both of knees and now there is no pain. What is strange is the people who wrote bad reviews have really poor grammar. Is there a correlation between bad grammar and unhappiness with doctors?

October 3rd, 2016
Nurse
Dr. Kiritsis is an outstanding physician. I am very familiar with the outcomes and complications at St. Francis. The review below is completely false. I know that Dr. Kiritsis has performed over 300 cases in our hospital over the last 2 years without a single infection. Why would someone write such a false and negative review just to harm a physician's reputation? Truly despicable!!

September 29th, 2016
Really sore shoulder. One visit and a steroid shot,3 years ago. No problems since.

June 24th, 2016
Mr.
I agree with the writer of May 2016, I developed an infection after the surgery and he completely abandoned me as he did not want to affect his infection rate. I would never refer anyone to him. I only gave him one star and (zero stars) was not available.

May 17th, 2016
outstanding doc. reviewed my tough shoulder problem with me and fixed it. Thanks Doc!!!

May 12th, 2016
Terrible bedside manner and once a problem developed after surgery he completely abandoned me and hoped I would go away.

April 1st, 2016
Very personable. Great doc

March 31st, 2016
I had a great experience with Dr. K. He was running late but apologized for taking up so much of my time. How considerate!! He did a great job diagnosing and treating my rotator cuff tear. He has people from all over the world come and watch him operate. Really cool!!

February 24th, 2016
Surgery Patient
He did my ACL several months ago and I have had nothing but excellent results. His staff was helpful and responsive to my calls and forms that I needed for work. Dr. Kiritsis explains the surgery in detail which answered my questions. The surgery scheduling was easy and his staff was very helpful.

February 24th, 2016
He is an outstanding physician who truly cares about his patients. He spent a significant amount of time with me, reviewed my options and never tried to push me to surgery. His staff is outstanding, courteous and helpful. I am shocked by some of the reviews I have read. He clearly doesn't have a jet. That statement is ridiculous. Also, my insurance company has Dr. Kiritsis as one of the doctors that is the least expensive and gets the best outcomes. What a great combination!!

August 12th, 2015
KNEE REPLACEMENT KNEESCOPE BONE SPUR FROZEN SHOULDER.
ALL THREE WAS A SUCESS. YOU HAVE TO WORK HARD. DO YOUR EXERCISES AND BE PATIENT. HE IS A VERY SKILLFUL DR. THESE TYPE OPERATIONS ARE NOT A MINOR DEAL. HE HAS GIVEN ME MY KNEES BACK AND MY SHOULDER. I AM VERY BLESS TO HAVE HIM. HE WILL GET YOU MOVEING AGAIN. GREAT DR.

January 21st, 2015
Outstanding surgeon
I have know Dr. Kiritsis for years. He has taken care of my shoulder and knees. He has always been a caring, courteous, and respectful physician that strives to achieve the best outcome for his patients. I feel so lucky to have him as my surgeon and tell all of my friends to see him. Prior to my last surgery, he spent a significant amount of time explaining the non-operative and surgical options and didn't try to push me in either direction. I elected to have surgery, and I am so glad I did. I am now doing great!!! As for the 1 star rating below, she has to have some hidden agenda. I worked in a pain clinic for years and there are several in Richmond. I bet she was seen by a pain management doctor and either violated the "Narcotics contract" or failed the drug test. Unfortunately people won't take responsibility for their own actions and want to blame others!!